[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] PhD and Postdoctoral Positions in Computer Vision and Image Understanding
ghwang at ku.edu
Thu Jul 2 18:42:59 PDT 2015
The Computer Vision research group at the University of Kansas (KU) is looking for two doctoral or postdoctoral candidates in Fall 2015 or Spring 2016. The research group is affiliated to the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and the Information and Telecommunication Technology Center (ITTC), one of the largest research centers at the University of Kansas, with extensive resources and state-of-the-art facilities supporting various multidisciplinary inquiries. KU is a one of the prestigious public research universities in the United States, it is located at Lawrence, which was named one of America's 10 best college towns.
Interested candidates please contact Prof. Guanghui (Richard) Wang via email at ghwang at ku.edu, including your CV, transcript, and a summary of research plan. Highly competitive stipends for tuition and living expenses are available to qualified candidates.
- A Master/PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, mathematics, or other related areas. Strong undergraduate students are also welcome to apply for the PhD program.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas: computer vision, pattern recognition, image processing, machine leaning, and robotics.
- Strong background in mathematics and programming, including Matlab and C/C++
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Successful graduate candidates should meet the admission requirements of the university, and make application through the university website: http://graduate.ku.edu
Guanghui (Richard) Wang
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
University of Kansas
1520 West 15th Street
Lawrence, KS 66045
More information about the robotics-worldwide