[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] 7th Summer School on Surgical Robotics, Montpellier 2015: Extended deadline to July 25

Zemiti Nabil.Zemiti at lirmm.fr
Fri Jul 3 10:42:35 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,
We would like to inform you that the registration for the 7th Summer School on Surgical Robotics (SSSR-2015)*has been extended**to July 25*.

All information can be found on the following website:
http://www.lirmm.fr/sssr-2015/

Please do not hesitate to promote this event to your PhD students, Post-docs and colleagues.
We will be very pleased to welcome you in Montpellier for this event.

Thank you very much
Regards
Philippe Poignet, Nabil Zemiti and Renaud Garel

Nabil ZEMITI,
Maître de Conférences Université Montpellier 2 - IUT -
Laboratoire LIRMM - UMR 5506 - Département Robotique
161 rue Ada 34095 - Montpellier Cedex 5 - France
Bureau :  1.45 - case courrier :  CC477
Tel:  (+33) 4 67 41 86 78
Mobile: (+33) 6 64 53 31 43
Fax: (+33) 4 67 41 85 00