[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software Engineer 3D Graphical User Interface, Robotics
Robin.castillo at sri.com
Tue Jul 7 06:17:35 PDT 2015
We are seeking a software engineer to design and implement 3D graphical user
interfaces for the Robotics program at SRI International. We are looking
for demonstrated capability to innovate, lead new developments and turn
ideas into functional systems. The position will require a wide breath of
technical and interpersonal skills, understanding user needs, developing
concepts, implementing them and testing them with users.
• BS, MS or PhD in computer science
• 3+ years of experience developing software products
• Experience programming 3D graphic environments
• Experience with gaming development environments
• Advanced experience with OpenGL and DirectX
• Experience with game engines including Unity and Unreal a plus.
• Coding: Expert in C/C++, programming large systems.
• Experience simulating or controlling robotic manipulators
--In order to accommodate potential project work, a preference for this
position is U.S. Permanent Resident status.
Apply online at www.sri.com/careers
Job ID: 857BR
SRI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
View this message in context: http://robotics-worldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com/robotics-worldwide-jobs-Software-Engineer-3D-Graphical-User-Interface-Robotics-tp5711817.html
Sent from the robotics-worldwide mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the robotics-worldwide