[robotics-worldwide] [news] Radiological and Nuclear Threats to Critical Infrastructure - 5 minutes Robotics Questionnaire

Frank E. Schneider frank.schneider at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jul 13 03:23:36 PDT 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

This email is sent by the European Commission project European Reference
Network for Critical Infrastructure Protection (ERNCIP).

For more information about ERNCIP, please see
https://erncip-project.jrc.ec.europa.eu
ERNCIP is running a number of so called thematic groups of experts
addressing standardisation and harmonisation of testing in the area of
Critical Infrastructure Protection.
One of these thematic groups is the Radiological and Nuclear Threats to
Critical Infrastructure thematic group.
This group focusses on the following three current issues; (1) list-mode
data acquisition based on digital electronics, (2) remote expert support
of field teams and (3) remote-controlled radiation measurements and
sampling using unmanned vehicles.

We would be very grateful if you could set aside 5 minutes of your time
for a survey on the use of robots/unmanned systems in scenarios
involving radiological or nuclear threats as soon as possible, and by 16
August 2015 at the very latest please.

Please find further instructions and the survey itself in your language
of choice.

English version:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/UseOfRobotsInRNThreatsSurvey2015

French version:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/UseOfRobotsInRNThreatsSurvey2015?surveylanguage=FR

German version:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/UseOfRobotsInRNThreatsSurvey2015?surveylanguage=DE

Russian version:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/UseOfRobotsInRNThreatsSurvey2015?surveylanguage=RU

Thank you for your support! If you have any questions about this
request, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely Yours
The ERNCIP Office through
Carl-Johan Forsberg
carl-johan.forsberg at jrc.ec.europa.eu