[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Openings at Cruise, self-driving car company

rzni rzni at mit.edu
Tue Jul 21 13:49:51 PDT 2015

Come work with a team of robotics experts on technically challenging
problems, building products that improve lives and prevent car accidents.

Our team is small, but we move quickly. In less than a year, we built
prototype vehicles that have logged over 10,000 autonomous miles on
California highways. We're looking for smart, ambitious people to help
develop our next generation products, ensure they’re reliable and safe, and
deploy them at scale.

In particular, we're looking for perception engineers to make sure our cars
can accurately identify objects and predict where they’ll move. Apply at
https://jobs.lever.co/cruise/a2499312-3804-47d7-aad8-12c70228c4e2?lever-source=rw071521

For a complete list of our openings, see https://jobs.lever.co/cruise