[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Industrial Networking and Engagement Day on Soft Technologies - Oct 8, 2015

Helmut Hauser helmut.hauser at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jul 24 09:01:43 PDT 2015

[Apologies for multiple copies due to cross-posting]

Dear colleagues,

RoboSoft, the Coordination Action for Soft Robotics(http://www.robosoftca.eu <http://www.robosoftca.eu/>), would like to invite specifically people from industry and the private sector in general to the following upcoming event:

Industrial Networking and Engagement Day on Soft Technologies
in Bristol (UK), on October 8, 2015.

We invite you to participate and explore possibilities of soft technologies and soft robots in your field!

The goals of the workshop are:

- to show participants the state-of-the-art and what is currently possible with soft robots and soft technologies
- to explore together with the participants the potential of this approach in their own industries
- to network and to provide the tools to define new products and to improve manufacturing processes

There are no admission fees, but there are limited places.
To register please contact Helmut Hauser via helmut.hauser at bristol.ac.uk <mailto:helmut.hauser at bristol.ac.uk>.

More information can be found on our webpage:
http://www.robosoftca.eu/information/events/industry-event <http://www.robosoftca.eu/information/events/industry-event>

I am looking very much forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Helmut

Helmut Hauser, Ph.D.
Soft Robotics Group