[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Multiple Open Positions at Mayfield Robotics

Sarah Osentoski sarah at mayfieldrobotics.com
Thu Jun 11 16:39:17 PDT 2015

Mayfield Robotics is a new startup building an adorable home robot in
Palo Alto, CA. We are looking for people interested in helping us
design and build our first robot product.  We are currently a team of
12 people - mostly engineers, roboticists, and developers.

We are building our core team right now. Playful folks who love
robots, think flexibly, and like to work collaboratively are our
favorite kind of people.
We are especially looking for:

- Lead Hardware Engineer
- User Experience and Interaction Designer
- Embedded Software Engineer

More information about all of our positions can be found here:

http://www.mayfieldrobotics.com/jobs.html

Best regards,

Sarah Osentoski