[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] SW Engineers for Automated Trucking at Silicon Valley Startup Peloton

Ganymed Stanek ganymed at stanek.ch
Sun Jun 14 12:17:50 PDT 2015

We're hiring at Peloton Technology (www.peloton-tech.com <http://www.peloton-tech.com/>) for software engineers with experience programming C++ targeting real-time Linux and/or Embedded Systems for Controls and Robotics. Peloton is bringing automation to heavy trucks and we're backed by major industry players including Intel, Volvo Trucks, UPS, and others.  We're based in Mountain View, California, close to Google and Microsoft.

We're led by Stanford Alumni, including co-founder Professor Chris Gerdes, Director of the Center of Automotive Research at Stanford, and also Dave Lyons, former Director of Engineering at Tesla Motors.

Take a look at this job posting http://www.peloton-tech.com/s/Vehicle-SW-Engineer.pdf <http://www.peloton-tech.com/s/Vehicle-SW-Engineer.pdf> .

Other openings are...
Mobile Data Infrastructure Engineer
Communications Engineer
RF Engineer
QA Engineer
Security Software Engineer
SQA Lead
Build & Release Engineer

Also check out our videos on www.peloton-tech.com <http://www.peloton-tech.com/> or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_qLrHsMcg <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_qLrHsMcg>

If you feel qualified for any of these openings, please do apply using jobs at peloton-tech.com <mailto:jobs at peloton-tech.com> and mention robotics-worldwide in the subject.  We are growing quickly so we look forward to hearing from you!

- Peloton Team

Ganymed Stanek
Hardware and Firmware Lead
gany at peloton-tech.com <mailto:gany at peloton-tech.com>

Peloton Technology
www.peloton-tech.com <http://www.peloton-tech.com/>
1060 La Avenida St, Mountain View, CA 94043