[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software Engineer Position at Bossa Nova Robotics

Sarjoun Skaff sarjoun at bnrobotics.com
Tue Jun 16 12:05:23 PDT 2015

Bossa Nova Robotics is a Carnegie Mellon spin-off building robots that live
and work around people. We are a small company focused on solving big
problems with robots in a fast-paced, creative environment. We are looking
for outstanding software engineers with deep experience in robotics
development.

Job Description
============
- Develop software infrastructure and tools for mobile robots
- Implement and optimize advanced robotics algorithms
- Lead software quality assurance, testing and validation
- Develop, refine and optimize algorithms for autonomous robots

Requirements
===========
- Minimum 6 years experience in software development
- Excellent C/C++ and python programing skills
- Experience with ROS
- Experience with development in Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with distributed version control software (git, mercurial, etc)
- Strong problem solving skills and fast learner. Strong analytical skills
- US or non-US citizen with work authorization

Nice to Have
==========
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with database design
- Experience with embedded operating systems and development
- Strong UI/UX experience

To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to jobs at bnrobotics.com.

See our other job openings at http://www.bnrobotics.com/#!jobs/cbq9

--
sarjoun skaff, phd | founder & cto | bossa nova robotics | +1 (412) 267-7266
 | www.bnrobotics.com
*“if i were a robot, i would run”*