[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Programmer (KeyMe Inc @ NYC, NY)

Kristopher Borer kris at key.me
Wed Jun 17 12:32:52 PDT 2015

KeyMe is a robotics company based in NYC. We have a fun and laid back
culture with highly motivated team members. Our focus is on using machine
vision and machine learning to bring innovation to the locksmith industry
by helping people copy keys and solve lockouts. We are looking for talented
software engineers to add to our team.

You will work on a team that develops our robotic key-copying kiosks. You
will work primarily in Python to improve all the different parts of our
robots, including motion control systems, machine visions systems, and
machine learning systems. Job duties will include identifying areas of
potential improvement, researching and implementing existing applicable
algorithms as well as creating new ones, and implementing algorithms to
work efficiently in a production setting.

Necessary Skills & Experience
- Python
- Linux

Desired Skills & Experience