[robotics-worldwide] [meetings]7th Summer School on Surgical Robotics, Montpellier 2015

Zemiti Nabil.Zemiti at lirmm.fr
Wed Jun 24 07:01:48 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,
We would like to remind you that the *registration deadline* for the 7th
Summer School on Surgical Robotics (SSSR-2015) has been fixed to*July 5
2015*.

The registration fee includes :
- Access to all the proposed lectures
- 8 nights (from Tuesday 1st September in the evening until Wednesday
9th September after breakfast) at the Belambra Club
- 8 breakfasts
- 7 lunches (Saturday 5th Sep. lunch is not provided)
- 5 dinners (Tuesday 1st Sep. and Saturday 5th Sep. dinners are not
provided)
- One social event

All information can be found on the following website:
http://www.lirmm.fr/sssr-2015/

Please do not hesitate to promote this event to your PhD students,
Post-docs and colleagues.
We will be very pleased to welcome you in Montpellier for this event.

Thank you very much
Regards
Philippe Poignet, Nabil Zemiti and Renaud Garel

Nabil ZEMITI,
Maître de Conférences Université Montpellier 2 - IUT -
Laboratoire LIRMM - UMR 5506 - Département Robotique
161 rue Ada 34095 - Montpellier Cedex 5 - France
Bureau :  1.45 - case courrier :  CC477
Tel:  (+33) 4 67 41 86 78
Mobile: (+33) 6 64 53 31 43
Fax: (+33) 4 67 41 85 00