[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] OSRF in Google Summer of Code 2015

Carlos Agüero caguero at osrfoundation.org
Mon Mar 2 13:16:03 PST 2015

Open Source Robotics Foundation is in Google Summer of Code, version 2015!

Accepted students will participate in real-world software development,
contributing to robotics projects like Gazebo, ROS, and Ignition
Transport, and engaging with the global robotics community, all while
getting paid. As a bonus, this year we also offer ROS-Industrial [1]
projects.

Check out our GSoC site [2] and don't forget to visit our ideas page
[3], which lists projects that we're interested in. Feel free to ask
questions and propose suggestions at gsoc at osrfoundation.org. The
student application period starts March 16th. Get ready for a robotics
coding summer!.

Please, redistribute the information among your students.

[1] http://rosindustrial.org
[2] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2015/osrf
[3] http://wiki.osrfoundation.org/gsoc15