[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Post-doc position in Hong Kong

D. Navarro-Alarcon dnavarro at mae.cuhk.edu.hk
Tue Mar 3 18:42:54 PST 2015

Dear Roboticists

The Chinese University of Hong Kong is seeking for researchers in robotics.
We are currently inviting applications for the following new post:

- Postdoctoral fellow in robot vision

We are looking for experienced candidates to develop image-based
controls/algorithms for surgical robots.
The applicant should hold a master degree and a PhD degree in
engineering, and have extensive hands-on experience in systems
integration and 2D/3D image processing.
The applicant is expected to lead a team of postgraduate students and
research assistants, be able to develop software for real-time
imaging/control, and publish papers in top academic journals.
Excellent written and spoken English skills are required.

Salary will be highly competitive and commensurate with qualifications
and experience.
Interested candidates should send via email a cover letter, detailed CV,
and portfolio of projects/robots developed to:

Prof Yun-hui Liu
yhliu[at]mae.cuhk.edu.hk
Dept Mechanical & Automation Engg
The Chinese University of Hong Kong