[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Special session on robotics endoscopic surgery at ACCAS2015

Yu Haoyong bieyhy at nus.edu.sg
Mon Mar 16 08:34:19 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,
We are organizing a special session on robotics for endoscopic surgery at the 11th Anniversary Asian Conference on Computer Aided Surgery (ACCAS2015), which will be held in Singapore on July 9-11, 2015.
http://serve.me.nus.edu.sg/accas2015/index.html

The Asian Conference on Computer Aided Surgery series (ACCAS) is designed to provide a venue in Asia for academic researchers, clinical scientists, roboticists, surgeons and i ndustrial partners to exchange new ideas as well as the latest development in the field. ACCAS is also interested to promote collaborations in the field for people from different countries, and different disciplines.

We invite colleague working on flexible endoscope, robots for endoscopic surgeries to submit 2-page extended abstract to this special session. Submissions can be done on the conference website before 1 April.

With Regards
Dr. Haoyong Yu
Assistant Professor
Department of Biomedical Engineering
National University of Singapore
Block EA 02-02, 9 Engineering Drive 1
Singapore 117575
Tel: +65-66011590
Fax: +(65) 6872-3069
Email:bieyhy at nus.edu.sg

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.