[robotics-worldwide] [robotics worldwide] [meetings] 11 Karniel Computational Motor Control Workshop and ABC Robotics Annual Workshop call for posters

Ilana Nisky nisky at bgu.ac.il
Tue Mar 10 04:26:14 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Please find:

a Call for Posters
http://in.bgu.ac.il/en/engn/biomed/CMCW/Documents/CMCW%20CallforPosters%202015.pdf

and the Schedule
http://in.bgu.ac.il/en/engn/biomed/CMCW/Documents/CMCW%20Program%202015.pdf

of the 11th Karniel Computational Motor Control Workshop that will take
place in conjunction with the ABC Robotics Annual Workshop on June 16-18,
2015, at Ben-Gurion University, Beer Sheva, Israel.

*New *- this year, in addition to our vivid poster session, one abstract by
a young researcher (Postdoc or PhD Student) will be chosen to be presented
as a Prof. Amir Karniel Young Researcher Lecture. For details about
application procedures look in the attached call.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Beer-Sheva,

Opher, Lior and Ilana

Ilana Nisky, PhD
Senior Lecturer, Department of Biomedical Engineering
Head, Biomedical Robotics Lab
Ben Gurion University of the Negev
Beer Sheva, Israel
Office: 51/229