[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Last CfP (deadline extension): 6th Computer Vision in Vehicle Technology Workshop (CVVT) at CVPR'15

sebastian.ramos at daimler.com sebastian.ramos at daimler.com
Thu Mar 12 03:17:19 PDT 2015

6th Computer Vision in Vehicle Technology Workshop (CVVT) at CVPR 2015
June 12th, 2015 - Boston, USA
Website: http://www.cvc.uab.es/adas/cvvt2015/<http://www.cvc.uab.es/adas/cvvt2015/>
Contact: cvvt2015 at gmail.com

________________
Call for Papers
________________

The 6th international Workshop on Computer Vision in Vehicle Technology aims to get together researchers in computer vision and robotics to promote discussion and debate on its application to assisted driving, exploration rovers, aerial vehicles and underwater vehicles.

We invite the submission of original research contributions in computer vision and robotics addressed to:

  *   Autonomous navigation and exploration
  *   Vision-based advanced driver assistance systems
  *   Vision-based underwater and unmanned aerial vehicles
  *   Visual driver monitoring and driver-vehicle interfaces
  *   On-board camera calibration
  *   Performance evaluation of vehicular applications
  *   Machine learning techniques for vehicle technology
  *   Vision based geo-localization

The workshop will also host invited talks on assisted driving, exploratory rovers, aerial vehicles and underwater vehicles.

_________________
Important Dates
_________________

Submission deadline (extended): March 20th 2015
Author notification: April 14th 2015
Camera-ready: April 24th 2015

Workshop Chais

Jose M. Alvarez, NICTA
David Vazquez, CVC and UAB
Sebastian Ramos, Daimler R&D and TU Dresden
Tomas Pajdla, CTU Prague
Antonio M. Lopez, CVC and UAB