[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] ICRA 2015 Soliciting LATE BREAKING RESULTS Poster Submissions

Nancy Amato amato at cse.tamu.edu
Mon Mar 23 10:59:11 PDT 2015

ICRA 2015 INTRODUCES LATE BREAKING RESULTS POSTER SESSION

ICRA is the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society's flagship
conference and is a premier international forum for robotics
researchers to present their work.  The 2015 conference will
be held May 26-30, 2015 at the Washington State Convention
Center in Seattle, WA, USA.
http://www.icra2015.org/

The Technical Program is taking shape and is now available
online (it will be updated as details are available):
https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/conferences/ICRA15/program/

A new feature for ICRA this year will be a "Late Breaking
Results" Poster Session in which researchers have an opportunity
to present recent results. The session will be held from
4:15pm-5:45pm on Thursday May 28, 2015.

Posters in the Late Breaking Results Session are not peer-reviewed
and do not count as publications. Indeed, this session is ideal
for researchers to get feedback on their work prior to submitting
it for formal publication.

Prospective poster presenters should submit a 1-page abstract by
April 15 through the PaperPlaza system:
http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl

Decisions will be made as soon as possible after the abstract
is submitted, but no later than April 22, 2015. Final abstracts
for accepted posters will be due by April 30, 2015.

At least one of the authors of each accepted poster is expected
to be present at the poster during the entire poster session
(4:15pm - 5:45pm on Thursday May 28, 2015).

Poster abstracts are not peer-reviewed and are not publications.
As such, they will not be included in the conference proceeding
and they will not be archived in IEEE Explore.  They will be
available electronically to conference attendees.

We believe this Late Breaking Results Poster Session will be
a great addition to ICRA and we strongly encourage you
to submit your interesting new work to this session.

Sincerely,

Nancy M. Amato (Texas A&M University)
ICRA 2015 Program Chair

Lynne Parker (University of Tennessee)
ICRA 2015 General Chair

Nancy M. Amato
Unocal Professor, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Co-Director, Parasol Laboratory
425H HR Bright Building
Texas A&M University, 3112 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843-3112
tel: +1-979-862-2275, fax: +1-979-458-0718
email: amato at tamu.edu, url: http://parasol.tamu.edu/~amato/