[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Registration for RLDM2015 is now open (early registration deadline: April 21st)

Nicholas Roy nickroy at csail.mit.edu
Thu Mar 19 19:40:45 PDT 2015

The 2nd Multidisciplinary Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making (RLDM2015)
www.rldm.org

June 7-10, The University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Registration for RLDM2015 is now open athttp://rldm.org/rldm2015/registration/

Early registration fees for the meeting and tutorials are $250 CAD for predoc/postdoc, $480 CAD for regular registration, and $590 CAD for industry. Main meeting only is somewhat cheaper, but you miss out on the wonderful tutorials (http://rldm.org/rldm2015/tutorials/)

Registration fees include three light breakfasts, all coffee breaks, two lunches, and one banquet dinner.

** Early registration ends April 21st **

We are excited to announce that RLDM2015 attracted 127 submissions. Accept/reject notifications will be sent by March 28. The list of invites speakers is already available athttp://rldm.org/rldm2015/invited-speakers2015/

We look forward to seeing you in Alberta!

The RLDM2015 organizing committee