[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call for Posters: ICRA Full-day Workshop on Dynamic Locomotion and Balancing of Humanoid Robots
zhibin.li at iit.it
Thu Mar 26 06:20:42 PDT 2015
ICRA full-day workshop
Dynamic Locomotion and Balancing of Humanoids: State of the Art and
Workshop date: Tuesday, May 26, 2015.
This workshop focuses on the humanoid locomotion and balancing control.
The scientific and technological topics of the workshop are summarized
1. Humanoid balance control and push recovery
2. Locomotion in unstructured terrains
3. Adaptive/Reactive bipedal gait generation
4. Impedance regulation in locomotion
5. Compliant and torque control based locomotion
6. Gait reflexive behaviours
7. Human inspired locomotion gaits
8. Adaptive path and footstep planning
9. Passive and under-actuated locomotion
10. Affordance for locomotion and balance control
The details of the program can be found here:
If your research is related to one of these topics, you are encouraged
to participate in the workshop, or present your results in the poster
We call for the posters and live demo. All abstracts will go through a
Abstract in 1-page IEEE style that describes your research. Young
researchers are particularly welcome.
Live Demo Submission
Researchers from passive dynamic walking fields are encouraged to submit
1-page proposals for live demonstrations of their passive dynamic walkers.
Submissions shall be sent to zhibin.li [at] iit.it. Please feel free to
Department of Advanced Robotics at the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT)
Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing at Heidelberg University
Department of Adaptive Machine Systems at Osaka University
More information about the robotics-worldwide