[robotics-worldwide] [news] Attend the Innorobo conferences

Jade Le Maitre jade.lemaitre at innoecho.com
Tue Mar 31 05:25:40 PDT 2015

** Register to attend the Innorobo conferences and get full access to the
exhibition
hall:------------------------------------------------------------Take
advantage of our great Early Bird special offer: -60€ on the Business Pass,
-150€ on the Conference PassesOffer available only until March 31. To get
your tickets visit our website : http://innorobo.com/tickets/** Take a look
at the conference
programm:------------------------------------------------------------The
Innorobo conference program is online
(http://innorobo.com/innorobo-conference/) , and you can see the speakers
day-by-day, and topic-by-topic! Learn more about these speakers and note
your favorite down in your diary.Among our top speakers : - Carlo Ratti
(Director - MIT SENSEable City) Lab- Rodney Brooks (Founder, Chairman and
CTO - Rethink Robotics)- Andre Wegner (Founder and CEO - Authentise)- Shigeo
Hirose (Professor - Tokyo Institute of Technology - IEEE Fellow)- Sergei
Lupaschin (Founder and CEO - Fotokite)- Oussama Khatib (Professor of
Computer Science - Stanford University)- Marcelo Ang (Associate Professor -
National University of Singapore (NUS))- Yuki Nakagawa (CEO - RT
Corporation)