[robotics-worldwide] [news] Innorobo is searching for Developers!

Jade Le Maitre jade.lemaitre at innoecho.com
Fri Mar 27 03:37:18 PDT 2015

** Innorobo is searching for Developers!
http://innorobo.com/booth-offers/

We are launching a Developer Hall at Innorobo 2015, to show our visitors
that programming a robot can be easier that they think, especially if you
have the right tools!

Developers, software companies, experts in simulation and robot programming:
this offer is for you!

For this purpose, we have a special offer tailored for tight budgets, at
only 850€, registration fees included.
Email us to book your Developer space.