[robotics-worldwide] [JOBS] Software Developer at Robotics Startup in Munich

MagazinoAdmin bayer at magazino.eu
Tue May 5 04:40:04 PDT 2015

*Fulltime Position as Computer Scientist
For Software Development starting at May 15th
Robotics Startup Munich*

*Who we are *
We are a fast growing robotics startup located in Munich (Germany) and
develop robots with which we want to revolutionize the logistics market in
the next couple of years. Our first product is a fully-automatic drug
storage system for pharmacies. Making use of innovative hardware, 2D and 3D
cameras and intelligent control technique, we are able to provide
unprecedented convenience in warehousing. At the moment, we are developing a
mobile shelf robot for E-commerce that picks single item directly off the
shelf and acts in a swarm.

*Your Profile*
•	A Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in Computer Science or comparable
•	Ideally experience in ROS
•	Sound programing knowledge in C++ or Python
•	Experience in PostgreSQL
•	Fun when working with Linux (Ubuntu)

*We offer:*
•	An attractive salary
•	100% Startup spirit (Club Mate & Co for free, Team Breakfast & Events)
•	High Responsibility for Projects, vast possibility for being creative and
lots and lots to do
•	Insights into the world of modern robotics
•	Working in a Munich based Startup developint a significant project for a
strongly growing industry

For more information, please visit our website  www.magazino.eu
<http://www.magazino.eu>

You love robotics and want to be on board? We’d be more than happy to
receive your CV, report card and letter of motivation.
*bewerbung at magazino.eu *

<http://robotics-worldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com/file/n5711403/Toru_aus_01.jpg>

Frederik Brantner | Magazino  GmbH | Landsberger Str. 234 | 80687 München
T  +49–89–21552415–0 | mail: bewerbung at magazino.e