[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Embedded, Controls, and Mech E positions at Sunfolding

Leila Madrone leila at sunfolding.com
Tue May 5 15:04:57 PDT 2015

Interested in applying a robotics skill set to solving the energy problem?
Come join us at Sunfolding and help us make impact on the solar industry.

We’re a spinoff of Otherlab, an independent research & development
laboratory situated in the heart of San Francisco. Our tight-knit team is a
talented and creative group of scientists, engineers, and inventors
dedicated to making impact in the renewable energy space.

Sunfolding is developing a revolutionary approach to solar tracking based
on our expertise in robust materials and low-cost machines.   Over the last
few years, we’ve developed our innovation as part of a Dept. of Energy
ARPA-E “Transformational Energy Technology Projects” award, and now we’re
taking the project to the next level and commercializing our technology.
We’re passionate about creating real and lasting change in the energy
landscape by rethinking the materials and mechanisms of solar trackers.

We are currently hiring for the following positions, but feel free to reach
out even if you don’t fit perfectly into one of these categories:

   - Embedded Systems Engineer
   - Design Engineer
   - Materials Scientist
   - Controls Engineer