[robotics-worldwide] [meetings]: Call for Intelligent Systems Abstracts and Papers: AIAA Infotech at Aerospace Conference, San Diego, CA, Jan 4-8, 2016

michael.hirsch michael.hirsch at tuebingen.mpg.de
Mon May 4 11:00:13 PDT 2015

I am on travel at the moment and will have very limited access to my emails till my return on Wednesday, May 6, 2015. For urgent requests regarding the Machine Learning Summer School 2015, please forward your email to mlss2015 at tuebingen.mpg.de.

Michael Hirsch

--
View this message in context: http://robotics-worldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com/meetings-Call-for-Intelligent-Systems-Abstracts-and-Papers-AIAA-Infotech-Aerospace-Conference-San-Di6-tp5711401p5711402.html
Sent from the robotics-worldwide mailing list archive at Nabble.com.