[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] WearRAcon 16, February 10-12, 2016, Arizona Grand Resort,

Thomas Sugar Thomas.Sugar at asu.edu
Mon May 4 15:13:50 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues
 The Wearable Robotics Association is excited to announce its first annual conference, WearRAcon 16, February 10-12, 2016, Arizona Grand Resort, Phoenix, AZ, http://wearracon.com.  The theme will be Linking the Global Community to Transform Human Capabilities and will feature an extensive line-up of international leaders of industry, small businesses, informative sessions, live demonstrations, exhibits and competitions all focusing on how wearable robotics technology can transform human capabilities.  WearRAcon 16 will be held in conjunction with the Wearable Robotics Opportunities Workshop and the 4th Annual ASU Rehabilitation Robotics Workshop.  This event will occur in collaboration with the International Workshop on Wearable Robotics, WeRob.  The location of WearRAcon 16 will be the beautiful Arizona Grand Resort in Phoenix, AZ.  We would like to thank our sponsors to include Intel for making this conference possible.
Please visit our association website, http://wearablerobotics.com, and join as a closed beta member to participate in the wiki, forums, opportunity discussion board, and preview events, research and funding opportunities.
 Kind Regards,
 Joseph Hitt
joe.hitt at wearablerobotics.com<https://mail.tigertech.net/src/compose.php?send_to=joe.hitt@wearablerobotics.com>
wearablerobotics.com
wearracon.com<http://www.wearracon.com/>
10115 East Bell Road | Suite 107 #625 | Scottsdale Arizona 85260
Join us, February 10-12, 2016, Arizona Grand Resort, Phoenix, Arizona.