[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] RSS Human-Robot Handover Workshop

Jane Li zhi.li2 at duke.edu
Fri May 15 14:05:01 PDT 2015

Hi Rachid,

I wonder if you would like to allow for a slightly late submission. I am
working on wrapping our human-robot handover project into a workshop
abstract at full speed. I haven't have my method worked out until very
recent days. I am aware that you have already kindly extended the deadline
once. However, I sincerely appreciate if you pardon me an two-day
extension, and I will get it done over this weekend.

Many thanks.

Jane