[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] CfP ICRA 2015: Workshop on "Robotic Vision: challenges and opportunities"

Peter Corke peter.corke at qut.edu.au
Sun May 17 03:33:04 PDT 2015

We seek more brief abstracts for short (audacious, controversial) talks in the general area of robotic vision.  Believer or non-believer?  Tell us your opinion and what you think the future holds for robotic perception.  What are the areas of research we aren’t covering but should, or what are the areas we’re working in that we shouldn’t be.  Tell us!  We’re looking for thoughtful conversation starters not what’s going on in your lab.

Please send single paragraph abstracts by email to peter.corke at qut.edu<mailto:peter.corke at qut.edu>.au with subject line ROBOTIC VISION WORKSHOP.

Details on the workshop and its purpose can be found at http://tiny.cc/robovisionws