[robotics-worldwide] [meetings][tutorial] Tutorial at ICRA'15: Record Number of Participants & Additional Features!

Emel Demircan emeld at stanford.edu
Mon May 18 13:26:28 PDT 2015

Dear All,

Due to impressive number of registered participants, we have included additional features to our tutorial at ICRA'15, including a round-table discussion:

http://stanford.edu/~emeld/links.html

Time: May 26th, 1.25pm-6.30pm
Location: WSCC 611
Round-Table Discussion:

Participants:
Professor Oussama Khatib (Professor of Computer Science, and by courtesy of Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University & IEEE RAS VP of Conference Activities)
Professor Paolo Fiorini (Professor of Computer Science, University of Verona & Associate VP - Conference Finance)
Dr. Ajay Seth (OpenSim Software Architect & Stanford Bioengineering Research Associate)
Dr. Emel Demircan (Tutorial Organizer, OpenSim Fellow)

Topics:
- Future of the field: Human Movement Understanding
- Recent and Upcoming Activities of the IEEE RAS TC on Human Movement Understanding
- CEMRA Projects
- Summer School at Stanford 2016
- OpenSim Q/A

Looking forward to seeing you at the tutorial!

Take care,

Emel

--
Emel Demircan, PhD