[robotics-worldwide] [news] Social and Industry Mixer at ICRA for the RAS TC on Mechanisms and Design

Aaron Dollar aaron.dollar at yale.edu
Fri May 22 12:43:56 PDT 2015

After a successful kick-off social event at IROS, we will have our second
social for the IEEE RAS Technical Committee on Mechanisms and Design at ICRA
in Seattle next week. The event will be held on Thursday night (May 28) at
7pm at the Tap House Grill (1 block away from the convention center, at 1506
6th Ave). We will have heavy hors d'oeuvres and free drinks for TC members
(and new members can "join" on-site). The event will also feature great
opportunities to socialize with folks from top robotics industry companies
(we currently have confirmation from reps from iRobot, Barrett Technology,
MOOG, Kiva, and Optoforce, among others). Please come to talk, bring
newcomers, and help us figure out great new ways to make connections between
our academic and industrial members.

You can find more information about and join the Technical Committee by
visiting our website: http://www.robotmechanisms.org/

We hope to see you in Seattle!

Sincerely,

- Aaron, Kyujin, Claudio, and Matei (Co-Chairs, IEEE RAS Technical Committee
on Mechansisms and Design)

Aaron M. Dollar

John J. Lee Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Materials
Science

Yale University

office: (203) 436-9122

aaron.dollar at yale.edu