[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Research Positions in Flexible Robotics at National University of Singapore
ren at nus.edu.sg
Fri May 29 23:37:35 PDT 2015
We are seeking highly motivated researchers to perform research on flexible & compliant robotic systems available immediately. The openings are for several sub-projects related to flexible robotic hand development, modeling, state estimation & control.
The perspective researchers will work with an interdisciplinary team consists of researchers from the NUS Advanced Robotics Center, biomedical scientists and research clinicians from Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology (SINAPSE)<http://sinapse.nus.edu.sg/>.
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: flexible & compliant robotic hand-like manipulator systems, mechatronics, control engineering, visual servoing, or equivalent.
- PhD degree for Postdoc Fellow position, together with the track record of high profile research outputs.
- Bachelor/master degree for Research Assistant/Associate position and only for applicants who are willing to pursue PhD degree at NUS (please include transcripts & GPA scores).
- Strong problem-solving, writing, programming, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
[HOW TO APPLY]
Remunerations will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Qualified candidates are invited to express their interests through an email with detailed supporting documents (including CV, objective, education background, experiences, transcripts, representative publications, and skills) to:
Dr. Hongliang REN
Affiliated Faculty, Advanced Robotics Center
Affiliated Faculty, Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology (SINAPSE)<http://sinapse.nus.edu.sg>
National University of Singapore<http://www.nus.edu.sg>
Email: ren at nus.edu.sg<mailto:ren at nus.edu.sg>
** Apologize that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. **
- NUS has been consistently ranked among the top international universities and more information about National University of Singapore<http://www.nus.edu.sg/> can be found at http://www.nus.edu.sg/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_University_of_Singapore
- Information about the Department of Biomedical Engineering of NUS can be found at: bioeng.nus.edu.sg<http://bioeng.nus.edu.sg>
Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.
More information about the robotics-worldwide