[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] 7th Summer School on Surgical Robotics in Montpellier 2015

Zemiti Nabil.Zemiti at lirmm.fr
Sun May 31 23:19:31 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the registration for the 7th Summer
School on Surgical Robotics (SSSR-2015) is now open.
The School will be held in Montpellier, France, from 2nd to 9th September
2015.

All information can be found on the following website:
http://www.lirmm.fr/sssr-2015/

Please do not hesitate to promote this event to your PhD students,
Post-docs and colleagues.
We will be very pleased to welcome you in Montpellier for this event.

Thank you very much
Regards
Philippe Poignet, Nabil Zemiti and Renaud Garel

Nabil ZEMITI,
Maître de Conférences Université Montpellier 2 - IUT -
Laboratoire LIRMM - UMR 5506 - Département Robotique
161 rue Ada 34095 - Montpellier Cedex 5 - France
Bureau :  1.45 - case courrier :  CC477
Tel:  (+33) 4 67 41 86 78
Mobile: (+33) 6 64 53 31 43
Fax: (+33) 4 67 41 85 00