[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Funded PhD student positions at University of Cambridge

Fumiya Iida fi224 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 00:46:46 PST 2015

Funded PhD Positions
Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge
http://www.eng.cam.ac.uk

The Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, is currently strengthening its robotics research, and funded PhD positions are available for strong candidates in the research area of robotics, machine learning and control engineering. We are particularly interested in the candidates who have interests and experiences in one or more of the following research areas: Bio-inspired robotics, Robot locomotion and manipulation, Soft robotics, Self-reconfigurable and assembly robotics, Robot vision and navigation.

To apply, please follow the instructions and procedures in the following homepage:
http://www.eng.cam.ac.uk/graduates/prospective-graduate-students/phd-studentships

More information about our research projects can be found here:
http://divf.eng.cam.ac.uk/birl/

Looking forward to your applications!
Best regards
Fumiya Iida

—
Fumiya Iida, Dr. sc. nat.

University Lecturer
Department of Engineering
University of Cambridge
Trumpington Street CB2 1PZ, Cambridge UK
Office: BN3-15   Phone: +44- 1223 332719
Email: fi224 at cam.ac.uk