[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Funded PhD student positions at University of Cambridge

Brahm Prakash Mishra brahm at live.in
Tue Nov 10 20:20:48 PST 2015

Dear Dr. Iida,

I am Brahm, a Mechanical Engineering graduate from National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India. Although I am very interested in the PhD positions offered below, the link provided states "Applications for these fully funded research studentships are invited from suitably qualified UK and EU student”. Am I eligible for these positions, being from India?

It would be great to be able to apply, since my research interests have a healthy overlap with the requirements. I have previously worked on Bio-inspired robotics, Robot Locomotion, Robot vision and navigation as part of my college’s Robotics group. I also was particularly on the lookout for opportunities in Machine Learning and Dynamics and Control Systems.

Please let me know if this opportunity is open for me.

Kind Regards,
Brahm