[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Tenure track positions at Princeton Computer Science

Mark Braverman mbraverm at cs.princeton.edu
Wed Nov 11 07:39:01 PST 2015

both junior and senior levels. Robotics and cyber-physical systems is
a priority area. Apply here:

https://jobs.cs.princeton.edu/faculty/

For any questions, contact the chair of the search committee, Mark
Braverman (mbraverm at cs.princeton.edu)

Official positions announcement:

The Department of Computer Science at Princeton University invites
applications for faculty positions at the Assistant Professor level.
We are accepting applications in all areas of Computer Science.
Applicants must demonstrate superior research and scholarship
potential as well as teaching ability.

A PhD in Computer Science or a related area is required. Candidates
should expect to receive their PhD before Fall, 2016. More senior
appointments may be considered for extraordinary candidates at the
associate and full professor levels. Successful candidates are
expected to pursue an active research program and to contribute
significantly to the teaching programs of the department. Applicants
should include a CV and contact information for at least three people
who can comment on the applicant's professional qualifications.

For full consideration we recommend that applicants apply by December
1, 2015, though we will continue to review applications past that
date. Princeton University is an equal opportunity employer.

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. This position is subject to the
University's background check policy.