[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc positions available at the MIT Robot Locomotion Group

Russ Tedrake russt at csail.mit.edu
Sat Nov 21 17:39:14 PST 2015

Dear Robotics Worldwide,

In addition to the MIT faculty search, I have positions open in my group (http://groups.csail.mit.edu/locomotion) for postdoctoral scholars.  We are seeking exceptional candidates with expertise in perception, control, contact/non-smooth mechanics, and/or experimental robotics (especially with uavs/humanoids/manipulation).  Rigorous mathematical training, especially with optimization, is a plus.  We have a strong preference for people who can bring a skillset and/or ideology that we do not have yet in the group.

To apply, please send a CV, the names of two references, and your one or two strongest publications to me at: russt at mit.edu .

- Russ