[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Join Self-driving Car startup, Auro Robotics - Robotics Intern - Hardware
Srinivas Reddy Aellala
srinivas at aurobots.com
Sun Nov 22 01:57:51 PST 2015
Auro Robotics is a Y Combinator S15 company located in Silicon Valley. We
are building self-driving neighbourhood electric vehicles with the larger
vision of creating a safe and efficient mode of urban transportation. Our
autonomous shuttles are currently designed to solve the local
transportation needs of campuses and private places like retirement
communities, universities, industrial sites and resorts.We are currently
piloting(video here <https://youtu.be/WnGeOqJiTEc>) in one of our customer
sites, Santa Clara University.
We are looking for Interns in Hardware/Mechanical/Embedded Systems field
for immediate joining.
*Role: Robotics - Hardware Intern for Immediate Joining.*
- Design and Fabrication of Sensor Mounts
- Wire Harnessing, Soldering.
- Power system Design, Fuses, Safety systems.
- Build/Integrate software and embedded systems for sensor interfaces
and drive-by-wire units.
- Developing safety engineering and fault tolerance into the embedded
- BS, MS/PhD in Robotics/related field or Equivalent Practical experience
- Experience in one of the following: Sensor Mount Design, Wire
Harnessing, Soldering, Power System Design, serial communication
interfaces,embedded system architecture,control
systems,steering/brake/throttle motor controls, etc.
- C++ programming expertise
- Passionate about working in startups
- Experience in building hardware systems
- Experience in ROS
- Will play a key role in developing and deploying self-driving cars in
real world environments.
- Competitive stipend and benefits
- Will work with state of the art sensors and technology modules everyday
- Free rides in our self driving vehicles
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
*Duration: *Flexible, Available from now
Apply: Email your resume and examples of your past experience (project
links/code/papers/video etc.) to jobs at aurobots.com
Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer | Auro Robotics
(+1) 408-431-7340 | LinkedIn <http://in.linkedin.com/in/srinireddyA>
More information about the robotics-worldwide