[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Faculty Position at Colorado School of Mines

Ozkan Celik ocelik at mines.edu
Mon Nov 23 14:25:20 PST 2015

Robotics Faculty Position at Colorado School of Mines

The Mechanical Engineering (ME) Department at Colorado School of Mines
(Mines) invites applications for a faculty position at all ranks within the
broad fields of robotics, automation, or manufacturing. Multiple
appointments or appointment at a more senior level may be considered for
exceptional candidates. We seek candidates excited to share in our mission
to address the challenges of a sustainable global society by educating the
next generation of leading engineers and scientists and by expanding the
frontiers of knowledge through research. We invite applications from
scholars and educators whose research and teaching interests are
synergistic with ongoing efforts in the department, but are particularly
interested in candidates with expertise commensurate with departmental
needs in robotics, automation, or manufacturing.

Mines, Colorado’s oldest public university, is located in Golden, 15 miles
west of Denver and 20 miles south of Boulder. Mines has 298 faculty, 4533
undergraduate students and 1261 graduate students in a broad range of
applied science and engineering disciplines. The ME department currently
has 28 faculty, 1085 undergraduates, and 145 graduate students, and offers
a BSME and MS/PhD degrees. More information about Mines and ME can be found
at mines.edu
 and mechanical.mines.edu
.

Details about this position can be found at:
http://inside.mines.edu/UserFiles/File/hr/Job%20Openings/Academic%20Faculty/16-CECTL7OpenRankFaculty.pdf

Regards,
Ozkan Celik, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor