[robotics-worldwide] [news] 5-minute survey on faults in elastic actuators

Philipp Beckerle beckerle at ims.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Nov 26 00:26:39 PST 2015

Dear robotics researchers and practitioners,

we are currently investigating faults in elastic actuators that are
applied in robotics at TU Darmstadt, Germany. To explore which faults
are the most common ones, how relevant faults are in general, and what
are possible countermeasures, we prepared a 5-minute questionnaire that
is found here:

http://umfrage.rogcampus.de/rogator/TU-Darmstadt/EAF/

We kindly invite all researchers and practitioners that work with
elastically actuated robots to participate in this short study. This as
well as forwarding this invitation to others would be an important
support for my research.

Please note that we appreciate feedback from the academic as well as the
industry domain.

Best regards and thank you
Philipp Beckerle

--
Dr.-Ing. Philipp Beckerle
Head of Human-Mechatronics Synergy research

TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITÄT DARMSTADT
Institute for Mechatronic Systems in Mechanical Engineering
Otto-Berndt-Straße 2
64287 Darmstadt
Germany

Tel : +49 (0) 6151 - 16 23256