[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] PhD Positions at NMSU, USA
lsun at nmsu.edu
Sun Nov 29 08:01:56 PST 2015
The Autonomous Systems Laboratory (ASL) at New Mexico State University (NMSU), Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA, has PhD positions available starting Fall 2016. The research areas of the ASL include autonomous unmanned aerial and ground systems, towed-cable (tethered) systems, human-machine systems, sensor network, cooperative estimation and control, Lyapunov-based nonlinear control, and optimal control. For more information visit the website at https://mae.nmsu.edu/faculty/dr-liang-sun/.
- A Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, aerospace engineering, or a related field;
- Strong background in automation control, signal processing;
- Proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Matlab, C++, and Python.
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- A Master's degree;
- Experience in Robot Operating System, Matlab Simulink, and computer vision;
- Hands-on experience in autonomous unmanned systems;
How to apply:
Send the following documents in a single PDF file to lsun at nmsu.edu.
- One page cover letter describing your interest, goal, and how your background fits well;
- CV or resume;
Liang Sun, PhD
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
New Mexico State University
Voice: (575) 646-4368
Email: lsun at nmsu.edu<mailto:lsun at nmsu.edu>
More information about the robotics-worldwide