[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] A post doc position is available at NTU, Singapore
Erdal Kayacan (Asst Prof)
erdal at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Apr 5 01:59:53 PDT 2016
Research topic: Intelligent control of unmanned aerial vehicles. The project involves:
* Soft computing methods including artificial neural networks, fuzzy logic control theory and adaptive neuro-fuzzy systems.
* Parameter update rules for artificial neural networks and adaptive neuro-fuzzy systems.
* Prospective candidate should hold a Ph.D. degree in automatic control engineering, mechatronics engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or other related disciplines from reputable universities.
* The candidate should have excellent verbal and writing skills in English with very good communication skills.
* Concrete knowledge in C/C++.
* Experience in controlling and navigating of multi-rotor UAVs.
* Experience in calibration of multiple sensors and sensor fusion for UAV.
* Experience in fuzzy logic control.
The application should consist of:
* A CV with a full publication list
* Transcripts of B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D.
* The contact details of three referees.
These documents must be compiled as a single pdf file, and named as "<Name>_<Surname>.pdf". Then, the single file should be sent to "erdal at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:erdal at ntu.edu.sg>" with a subject line of "Postdoc application for FL project".
The salaries are competitive, and the position will be available immediately once the candidate is selected. The applications will be reviewed directly until the position is filled.
The deadline for the application is the 30th of April 2016.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
More information about the robotics-worldwide