[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software developer

Jared Glover jared.glover at capsenrobotics.com
Sat Apr 9 18:56:37 PDT 2016

CapSen Robotics is an MIT spin-off developing 3D computer vision solutions
for cluttered environments.  We are enabling new applications in a wide
range of consumer and industrial markets, from computer gaming and
augmented reality to logistics, manufacturing, and robotics.  We are
located in Pittsburgh, PA in a vibrant robotics and start-up community, and
are an alum of the Alpha Lab Gear accelerator program

*.**We are seeking elite programmers with a passion for writing software at
the cutting edge of computer vision and robotics. Join us and help shape
the future of computer perception.*

*Job description*
 - Write software engine to power cutting-edge computer vision and robotics
applications
 - Develop cloud-based data set testing and machine learning framework
 - Design user interfaces & apps for industrial and consumer computer
vision applications

*Desired Skills*
 - C++, CUDA, Eigen, ROS, AWS
 - Strong Math background (especially Linear Algebra)
 - CS degree or 3+ years experience at a similar position
 - Experience developing and testing large software systems
 - Computer vision / robotics / machine learning experience desired, but
not required

--
Jared Glover
CapSen Robotics