[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] IET/UK-RAS Educational Robotics Hackathon

Christos Bergeles christosbergeles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:41:16 PDT 2016

Dear roboticists,

On behalf of IET TPN Robotics & Mechatronics and UK-RAS, I am pleased to
announce the 2016 Educational Robotics Hackathon and invite participants
within the UK.

The event lasts for 2 weeks, during which participants brainstorm and
design an educational robot for use in schools and homes.

The event will conclude with a weekend long on-site hacking, at Imperial
Hackspace, and with project presentations and awards.

For more information, please see the webpage:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.theiet.org_events_2016_236477.cfm&d=CwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=U6O4bMRoIz-EheyIGDLIlv0I1Eug3E4QvOp6Zi9S2C4&s=8wgAlFvor9mz-7nNo-okzCeOUo1b5GBCQPL9FEKibCg&e=
or contact Dr Mark Witkowski m.witkowski at imperial.ac.uk or Jing Sheng Pang
j.s.pang at mail.com