[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Seeking co-founder CTO for robotics startup

Kent Cavender-Bares kbares at rowbot.com
Wed Apr 20 05:46:00 PDT 2016

ROWBOT, a Minneapolis (MN) based startup, is developing ground-based
robotic systems to work in large-scale agricultural fields. We have an
advanced prototype, developed in partnership with the team at Carnegie
Robotics [1]. It has traveled over 50 miles in self-driving mode between
rows on real corn fields. Check out videos and pictures on our website
(below) for more info. Robotics in agriculture is a hot topic, and
helping corn farmers manage their crop by doing work and collecting data
is a multi-billion dollar market opportunity.

We are actively seeking a special person to come onboard as CTO and
build our core robotics team. An advanced degree in a relevant
discipline is required. Experience developing unmanned ground vehicles
is essential. Expect that you will immediately have to explain to
serious investors why you are the right one to take ROWBOT to the next
level. Thus, you will be a robotics expert capable of making strategic
decisions related to technology while also being able to dive into the
details and iterate rapidly to improve on-field performance of our systems.

This is an unusual opportunity: join with co-founder status in a startup
that has already substantially reduced risk and gained considerable
interest in agricultural circles and beyond.

If you think you might fit this description, please contact me
(kbares at rowbot.com) with a brief description of your background, career
goals, and why ROWBOT sounds like the perfect opportunity for you.

Thanks,
Kent
--
Kent Cavender-Bares, CEO
Rowbot Systems
kbares at rowbot.com
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__rowbot.com&d=CwICAw&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=Gm6h33EPWhD3c10LZFRgIp1a-PHQSoOwuSRDh3qL4XE&s=FWGWje3sfCbKDLxNiw4NL6541IHC-0yot-eZ2DHiURc&e=

[1] https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__carnegierobotics.com&d=CwICAw&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=Gm6h33EPWhD3c10LZFRgIp1a-PHQSoOwuSRDh3qL4XE&s=Uu2uC16eA2mPC7RNVexQqO1CXfRTABojpncctzlxQus&e=