[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Agility Robotics: Hiring in Legged Locomotion

Jonathan Hurst jonathan.hurst at agilityrobotics.com
Tue Aug 9 16:04:37 PDT 2016

Agility Robotics (www.agilityrobotics.com) seeks engineers to join our team
as we build highly agile, efficient walking and running robots that will go
where people go, run marathons, and generally enable animal-like mobility
for a fast-growing array of robot applications. No prior experience with
legged locomotion is necessary - we will hire ambitious engineers with
experience in one or more of the following: Solidworks design, circuit
design, Simulink and Matlab programming, C programming with
microcontrollers, and robot construction. We are particularly interested in
applicants who have experience controlling dynamic robots using Simulink
real time and Matlab.

Our company culture is one of excellence and ambition, with reasonable
work-life balance. We are located in beautiful Corvallis, Oregon, where we
will be taking our robot jogging through the nearby old-growth forest,
along the many beaches, and in the nearby mountains as we test, refine, and
improve our robots.

Please see the job description on our web site for more information:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.agilityrobotics.com_jobs_&d=DQIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rStC00sfV_qVWqlcnmGhKrRoTMim5rLso-FTzVW2NfNyo&m=wublCPPl46CoCxt5ZjPvhOfe9jN2IZXbHd1kcL8S_G8&s=Jax5CXzCUe5pSrmlOXnd12fnYVtcs__-bAIpI5mxoVU&e=

Jonathan Hurst
CTO, Agility Robotics