[robotics-worldwide] [Software] Standards for unmanned systems in radiological and nuclear scenarios

Frank E. Schneider frank.schneider at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Fri Aug 12 04:00:54 PDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

the link to this survey is being sent to you on behalf of the European
Commission initiative "European Reference Network for Critical
Infrastructure Protection" (ERNCIP), which has been established to
improve the protection of critical infrastructures in the EU.

The approach taken by ERNCIP involves the creation of a series of
working networks of volunteer European experts, assembled in the form of
ERNCIP Thematic Groups. One of these groups deals with "Radiological and
Nuclear threats to critical infrastructure", and is currently assessing
radiation measurement and sampling using unmanned vehicles.
See https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__erncip-2Dproject.jrc.ec.europa.eu_networks_tgs_nuclear&d=DQICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=Zsa2IwbiahZihKWivtlCZTxgKA8cQjndjmwDHFa6feg&s=QwHTovUFBwWYz9fngKT4cyv09q7Bx8JTlSJ_mmrZ7vI&e=  for
details.

In 2015, many persons kindly replied to our questionnaire regarding this
topic.
As a follow-up action, we would now very much appreciate your opinion on
the use of standards in the field of unmanned RN measurements.

We would be very grateful if you could set aside five minutes of your
time to answer this short survey:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ec.europa.eu_eusurvey_runner_StandardsForRobotsInRNScenarios2016&d=DQICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=Zsa2IwbiahZihKWivtlCZTxgKA8cQjndjmwDHFa6feg&s=AQ4Mszuseh8VKlDIXLSIQ6KYBUJ_WTKgYhySPhRiVz4&e=

Thank you very much for your kind support!

regards
Frank