[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Post doc position available in computer vision and aerial robotics
Erdal Kayacan (Asst Prof)
erdal at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Aug 11 08:49:51 PDT 2016
NTU: A post-doctorate position in ST Eng-NTU Corp. Laboratory at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) is immediately available in computer vision for UAVs .
- Prospective candidate should hold a Ph.D. degree in automatic control engineering, mechatronics engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or other related disciplines from reputable universities.
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and writing skills in English with very good communication skills.
- Concrete knowledge in C/C++.
- Experience in robotic vision, image processing or pattern recognition for UAV applications.
- Experience in controlling and navigating of multi-rotor UAVs is a plus.
- Experience of Robot Operating System (ROS) is a plus.
The application should consist of:
* A CV with a full publication list,
* Transcripts of B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D.
* The contact details of three referees.
These documents must be compiled as a single pdf file, and named as "<Name>_<Surname>.pdf". Then, the single file should be sent to "erdal at ntu.edu.sg" with a subject line of "Postdoc application for PL project".
The salaries are competitive, and the position will be available immediately once the candidate is selected. The applications will be reviewed directly until the position is filled. The deadline for the application is the 15th of September 2016.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
More information about the robotics-worldwide