[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Autonomy Software Engineers for fast-moving stealth startup

Sebastian Thrun thrun at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 18 12:45:13 PDT 2016

I am looking to hire 3 software engineers / computer scientists with
experience in state estimation, perception, or controls. This is for an
exciting new transportation start-up (not self-driving cars). I am looking
for people who love to code, build things, work well with others, and are
willing to do whatever it takes to get going fast. You'd be working
directly with me and a small A+ team.

Please email me your CV + a one-pager on what you have done in this field
and what excites you.

Sebastian Thrun