[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Stanford healthcare machine learning opportunity

Matthew Lungren mlungren at stanford.edu
Sat Aug 20 07:34:31 PDT 2016

The widespread adoption of EHRs and the increasing availability of computational methods to process vast amounts of unstructured information, make it possible to learn directly from practice-based evidence. Stanford medical imaging faculty have collaborated with the computer science department to analyze millions of imaging examinations and corresponding EMR data.
After rapid early success in proof of concept project, our team is expanding.  We have  organized data, project approvals, and funding and are now recruiting staff machine learning engineers and/or post-doctoral students interested in working at Stanford on medical imaging and machine learning projects as part of our growing team.
 Project skills needed:
 *  Deep learning
 *  Natural language processing
 *  AI / image analysis
 *  Statistical/predictive modeling
 *  Application/software tool engineering
PI list:
Matthew Lungren MD MPH
Curt Langlotz MD MPH
David Larson MD MBA