[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Warehouse robots Technical Manager Shenzhen, China
msner10010 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:40:35 PDT 2016
• Work with the Advanced Programs Solutions team and operations managers to
define features and detailed functional requirements.
• Drive software features through the development process, working closely
with software developers and Solutions to fine-tune feature content to
ensure that product complexity, usability and time to deployment are well
• Define UX: design and maintain detailed workflow specifications and define
the user experience for mobile and management web tools.
• As an expert, help to support the product that you helped to create.
• Some travel required.
5 or more years of experience in product / program management for software
• BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or applicable technical degree.
• Experience with defining inter-system APIs and related messaging, ideally
having worked with enterprise level software that has connections to
• Understand system architecture and define back-end messaging to support
• UI / UX skills, with prior experience designing software application
• Experience working at the system architecture level.
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills, with prior experience
defining functional requirements.
• Ability to work with cross-functional software and hardware teams
• Desire, energy and flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced
• Experience working with complex enterprise software systems.
• Strong ownership, and a passion for solving problems.
• A sense of humor and a willingness to learn new things.
Work Place: Shenzhen,China
Contact: Mengbin Min ( Mike ) robotintheworld at 163.com
Looking forward to your CV and interests! Thanks!
View this message in context: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_robotics-2Dworldwide-2DJobs-2DWarehouse-2Drobots-2DTechnical-2DManager-2DShenzhen-2DChina-2Dtp5714521.html&d=DQIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=O0PHJf-sLJwPtfwOJ7U6lmdZUGisEK8mWFZS5xUQdvo&s=DPFqh8MMrE9Xji44Dh8iFi9Y6djsWW51MOIJOf4VFkg&e=
Sent from the robotics-worldwide mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the robotics-worldwide