[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Looking for Interns

Lin Yuhong ylin at theconstructsim.com
Fri Dec 9 04:54:55 PST 2016

Dear roboticists,

WE ARE LOOKING FOR INTERNS

The Construct (www.theconstructsim.com) is a company dedicated to teach,
program and simulate the most sophisticated robots of the world by means of
a web browser.

The team is looking for people passionated about robotics, in their early
career, for intern positions.

1- The nice to have technical requirements (this is not mandatory):

- How to program in C++ or Python
- Knowledge of ROS
- Knowledge of Gazebo simulator
- Knowledge of Webots simulator

2- THE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS (mandatory):

- Be able to work autonomously, but within a team
- Be able to coordinate with the rest of the team
- Be willing to learn fast and update continuously
- BE A GOOD PERSON

YOUR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

1) Nice offer, but what will I have to do?

Two things:
1- Learn a lot. Fast! (about ROS, robotics and simulations)
2- Build amazing robot simulations based on ROS.

2) From where do I have to do my work?

>From anywhere of the world. Our headquarter is in Barcelona (Spain), but
you can do the work remotely from your current location or from Kyoto,
Malibu,Taiwan… (if you don’t know from where to work, this link
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nomadlist.com_&d=DgIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=QBC4udfTTKV_tsAahGfEJ0j362ENXzA3xZSVG7y02os&s=st3j-4IUvcWTSLU_-cN1yB3tgCG0Ykmj5SYGRgkqp4s&e=  may be useful for you).

3) Sounds great! Then, when will I have to start?

Ideally you should start in January. Other dates are also OK (please
specify).

4) OK I’m in! How can I apply?

Send us an email to jobs at theconstructsim.com with a link to your LinkedIn
profile and to your git with web code that shows your skills. Also write
down a cover letter indicating why do you want to apply for this intern
offer.

WE WILL CONTACT ALL THE APPLICANTS either they are selected for interview
or not, because we respect everybody.

… by the way, working language is English.

--
*YUHONG LIN*
Business Assistant of R&D

ylin at theconstructsim.com
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.theconstructsim.com&d=DgIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=QBC4udfTTKV_tsAahGfEJ0j362ENXzA3xZSVG7y02os&s=XhO1ItLSpEv8z1iW5zO_MYmLqIGI6eIsTj3AFARjiOI&e=